Danner Men's Bull Run 6 in. Boot
Constructed of full-grain leather and lightweight, durable Danner wedge outsoles, the unlined Bull Run work boot may look like a simple design at first glance. However, the trained eye will notice the intricate stitching, the hand of the leather, and how all of the parts work together to simply create a product that is built to last.
- Full-Grain, Oiled Leather Upper - After incorporating oil into the tanning process, we take the oiled, full-grain leather and put it through a series of rigorous testing to ensure its strength and durability. This form of leather is more resistant to water and other liquid damage and require less maintenance over time.
- Unlined Leather Upper - Lighter weight with cool comfort in warmer temperatures, our unlined leather boots will mold perfectly to your foot.
- Electrical Hazard (EH) Protection - Meets or exceeds ASTM F2892-11 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
- Danner Wedge Outsole - The non-marking, oil- and slip- resistant Danner Wedge outsole provides cushioning, lightweight support, and won't track debris. Guarantees cushion and traction on various terrain, but performs best in indoor environments.
- Stitchdown Construction - Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, our legendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot. Many of our stitchdown boots can be recrafted.
- How It Fits - Portland made 503 last has a casual fit without compromising Danner's comfortable lace-to-toe construction. Fits true to size.