This boot features our Dynamic Response System which was developed for the most rugged high altitude conditions. It provides the protection, the response, the rigidity and the support needed when battling ridgeline conditions of rock, jagged debris, packed snow and ice. In short, it's made for serious hiking.
- 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- With integrated polypropylene board to provide support underneath the entire length of the foot.
- Superior traction in rugged, high-angle terrain.
- Engineered for optimal stability, the unique framework allows for springboard return, even in cold environments, while the dual-density midsole provides superior shock absorption and durability.