Leveraging technology from some of our most popular hikers, the Camp Sherman combines a durable suede upper with a Danner Plyolite rubberized midsole and Vibram Approach outsole to create a lightweight trail hiker that doesn’t compromise on durability and traction.
- These uppers are made from rich, thick, durable suede.
- Lightweight and breathable for total foot comfort.
- The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation in addition to superior cushioning and support.
- The Vibram Approach outsole balances with multi-directional lugs for extra traction and surface contact.
- Designed for versatility, the DPDX has a low profile for everyday wear. Whether on the trail or urban exploring, this last was built to offer enough room for comfort while maintaining a sleek profile. Ortholite footbed included.