The answer to a lightweight, cross-functional hunting boot that's crafted in our Portland, Oregon, factory, our East Ridge is waterproof, durable and ready to take on a variety of rugged terrain. Significantly lighter than its-US made predecessors, the East Ridge features a rich, oiled nubuck leather upper and the lightweight, non-loading Vibram Hunter outsole.
- Full-Grain Leather & 900 Denier Nylon Upper - Using highly abrasion-resistant 900 Denier nylon with our full-grain leather allows us to build an extremely durable upper.
- GORE-TEX (GTX) - 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- Vibram Hunter Outsole - The lightweight, non-loading Vibram Hunter outsole features a unique tread pattern for superior traction.
- Stitchdown Construction - Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, our legendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot. Many of our stitchdown boots can be recrafted.
- How It Fits - The 851 last is an update to our popular 850 last. This last fits true to size with an athletic and supportive fit while providing ample room in the toe. Offering a specific heel shape that locks the heel in place for better fit and comfort on the back end of the boot, this supportive fit is ideal for those needing high mileage performance from their gear.
- Recraftable - Extend the life of your boot with our recrafting services. This boot is eligible for a number of services, including part replacement, leather care and restitching. See our Recrafting page.