The canyons call as jagged cliffs cut into the skies above. The meadows quake as rolling hills run into the river's divide. It is here where monsters emerge; where miles consist of grueling climbs and shaky descents, and success only comes for those prepared to tackle it. The Gila National Forest is some of the most wildly stunning terrain in North America and there is only one boot designed to conquer it.
- GORE-TEX (GTX) - 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- Abrasion Resistant Rand - An extra rubber toe rand is wrapped halfway around the front of the boot for added protection and durability.
- GORE-TEX Optifade Open Country camo - The only boots to use Sitka and GORE's OPTIFADE concealment system. This pattern is designed around animal vision and not human eyesight, preventing prey from ever recognizing you as a predator.
- PU Midsole - With integrated polypropylene board to provide support underneath the entire length of the foot.
- Danner Gavre Outsole - Pentagonal center lugs for optimal surface contact and heavier outer lugs for superior support make this outsole idea for lateral transitions and side hilling.
- How It Fits - The DLE-01 last was designed to be an extension of the foot with superior forefoot and heel capture, stability and a more anatomical shape for comfort. The additional space in the toe box allows the foot to naturally react when bearing a heavy load or changing directions laterally in high intensity environments.