Danner Men's Powderhorn 10 in. Boot
You have to pack in, set up camp and then follow your instincts deep into the backcountry. The Powderhorn is the intersection of knowledge gleaned from decades of building premium high country boots and the performance strength of today's leading technology. The result is a boot ready to get you there and back for years to come.
- Full-Grain Leather Upper - To ensure its quality, we put our leather through six different tests before making our selection. Our full-grain leathers are the strongest and most durable form of leather.
- GORE-TEX (GTX) - 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- Removable OrthoLite Footbed - Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- Bi Fit Board - By combining the shank, lasting board, and midsole into a single unified piece that is molded to match the shape and contours of our boots, we were able to reduce a significant amount of weight from the boot without sacrificing support.
- Danner Powderhorn Outsole - Multi-directional lugs provide ultra-durable traction on diverse terrain and in variable weather conditions.
- Mesh Lined Tongue Construction - Features a mesh liner layered over a waterproof membrane on the tongue to help regulate both moisture and temperature where it has the largest impact, on the top of your foot.