The original Danner Jag debuted in the '80's as a lightweight alternative to our classic, heavy-duty hiking boots. After a few years on the trail supporting external frame backpacks and complementing denim cut-offs, the Jag was retired. Now 30 years later, we've re-introduced the Jag as a more versatile version of its former self. It's comfortable both on the trail and around town, and incorporates durable, lightweight materials, a cushioning EVA midsole, and a new waffle outsole that adapts to a wide variety of terrain. We're proud to re-introduce this Danner original.
- Suede & 1000 Denier Nylon Upper - Suede leather and abrasion-resistant nylon work together to create a super durable, comfortable upper that looks great too.
- Danner Dry - 100% waterproof barrier allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long.
- Two Lace Options - Because you can never have too many laces, this pair comes with an alternative color.
- Removable OrthoLite Footbed - Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- EVA Midsole - Known for its lightweight properties, EVA is a special polymer that provides excellent cushioning.
- Retro Danner - This waffle outsole is designed to adapt to a variety of terrains, from sidewalks to light trails.