Danner Men's Danner Light II 6 in. Boot
The Danner Light II is USA made, classically designed, and packed with features. A pebble-grain leather and 1000 Denier nylon upper combined with Danner stitchdown construction, offer unparalleled durability and stability. The waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX lining keeps feet dry, and the Vibram Kletterlift outsole provides lightweight comfort, superb shock absorption, and great traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces.
- Full-Grain Leather & 1000 Denier Nylon Upper - Made from a combination of our premium full-grain leather and 1000 Denier nylon, this upper is extremely durable.
- GORE-TEX (GTX) - 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- Danner Airthotic - This molded polyurethane instep cups the heel and supports the arch of the foot. Its half-length shape includes perforations to help air flow within your boots.
- Vibram Kletterlift Outsole - Specifically designed for comfort and durability; the heel provides superb shock absorption and the rubber compound guarantees great traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces.
- Stitchdown Construction - Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, our legendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot. Many of our stitchdown boots can be recrafted.
- How It Fits - The 650 last offers a sleek, slender profile with a more narrow fit. Boots on this last tend to fit those with a more narrow foot better than those with a wider foot. This ensures a snug fit for terrain and activities that demand support and stability. If you do have a wider foot, we recommend ordering an "EE" (wide) in this style.