The USA-made Mountain Light hiking boot is legendary for its unmatched quality, durability and support. GORE-TEX lining provides waterproof protection. The Vibram Kletterlift outsole offers lightweight comfort as well as superb shock absorption and guarantees great traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces. Danner's famous stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for stability and the lace-to-toe system provides a secure fit.
- Retro One Piece Leather Upper - Our one-piece leather design eliminates openings in the tongue area to help keep out debris and water. It also creates a simple finish with minimal seams.
- GORE-TEX (GTX) - 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- Danner Airthotic - This molded polyurethane instep cups the heel and supports the arch of the foot. Its half-length shape includes perforations to help air flow within your boots.
- Vibram Kletterlift Outsole - Specifically designed for comfort and durability; the heel provides superb shock absorption and the rubber compound guarantees great traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces.
- Women's Sizing - This boot is available in men's and women's sizing, please ensure that you've selected the correct width for your needs.
- Stitchdown Construction - Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, our legendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot. Many of our stitchdown boots can be recrafted.