Challenging ourselves to create a lightweight and quick-to-comfort boot that honors the trust and tradition of our iconic Danner Acadia, we developed the Stalwart. Featuring a Bi-Fit board that integrates the midsole, lasting board and shank into a single form, we were able to reduce weight while maintaining the durability that is synonymous with Danner. Built on a more athletic last, the Stalwart relies on our hand-crafted, stitchdown construction to uphold its strength and stability while a full-length, removable footbed provides the comfort needed for long hours in service.
- Full-Grain Polishable Leather & 1000 Denier Nylon Upper - To reduce the weight of the boot, we combine our smooth, full-grain leather with incredibly strong 1000 Denier nylon. This durable upper is completely polishable.
- GORE-TEX (GTX) - 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- Bi Fit Board - By combining the shank, lasting board, and midsole into a single unified piece that is molded to match the shape and contours of our boots, we were able to reduce a significant amount of weight from the boot without sacrificing support.
- Vibram Kletterlift Light Outsole - This lighter weight version of the classic Kletterlift outsole is oil-and-slip-resistant with low lugs for urban environments. It also features the Vibram TC4T compound for added durability.
- Stitchdown Construction - Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, our legendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot. Many of our stitchdown boots can be recrafted.
- How It Fits - The 610 is our most universal last and can be worn by all foot shapes and sizes. It provides a snug fit through the heel while allowing ample toe room for most versatile fit. This allows more support and side-to-side movement.