Made in the USA, the Acadia features Danner's famous stitchdown construction, providing a more stable platform underfoot and superior durability. This boot has a waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX lining and a combination upper of 1000 Denier nylon and full-grain leather. The Vibram Kletterlift outsole provides superior shock absorption and great traction on both wet and dry surfaces.
- Full-Grain Polishable Leather & 1000 Denier Nylon Upper - To reduce the weight of the boot, we combine our smooth, full-grain leather with incredibly strong 1000 Denier nylon. This durable upper is completely polishable.
- GORE-TEX (GTX) - 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- Vibram Kletterlift Outsole - Specifically designed for comfort and durability; the heel provides superb shock absorption and the rubber compound guarantees great traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces.
- Women's Sizing - This boot is available in men's and women's sizing, please ensure that you've selected the correct width for your needs.
- Stitchdown Construction - Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, our legendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot. Many of our stitchdown boots can be recrafted.
- How It Fits - The 650 last offers a sleek, slender profile with a more narrow fit. Boots on this last tend to fit those with a more narrow foot better than those with a wider foot. This ensures a snug fit for terrain and activities that demand support and stability. If you do have a wider foot, we recommend ordering an "EE" (wide) in this style.