Building off of the foundation of our legendary Quarry work boot, we modernized the construction method to reduce weight and improve fit. We replaced the steel shank, heavy-duty midsole, and lasting board with a single, integrated Bi-Fit shank system. This new platform provides support and protection underfoot while offering cushioning and stability throughout the heel and flexibility in the forefoot. Built for rough, outdoor work conditions, the Gritstone lives up to the durability standards deserving of the Danner name.
- Full-Grain Leather Upper - To ensure its quality, we put our leather through six different tests before making our selection. Our full-grain leathers are the strongest and most durable form of leather.
- Danner Dry - 100% waterproof barrier allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long.
- Triple Stitched - Hyper-strong thread is used to triple stitch our toughest boots.
- Dual Purpose Hardware - Offers speed or hook lacing to meet your personal requirements.
- Alloy Toe (AT) - Our alloy toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11M I/75 C/75 EH standards and ASTM F2413-11 F I/75 C/75 EH.
- Electrical Hazard (EH) Protection - Meets or exceeds ASTM F2892-11 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.