Zero break-in time, no hot spots, and plenty of room in the toes - these are just a few of the things you'll notice after a day spent in our Crafter work boots. Spend some more time in them and you'll appreciate the durability of the triple-stitched, oiled nubuck leather and the waterproof protection of the Danner Dry liner; but it's the extra-plush DCS footbed that you'll appreciate long after you've called it a day.
- Nubuck Oiled Leather Upper - We take our top-grain, velvet-like nubuck and oil it to improve its water resistance. This leather upper is extremely durable , while offering a shorter and more comfortable break-in period.
- Danner Dry - 100% waterproof barrier allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long.
- Electrical Hazard (EH) Protection - Meets or exceeds ASTM F2892-11 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
- Non-Metallic Toe (NMT) - Our non-metallic toe does not transmit heat or cold. Nor will it set off metal detectors. As expected, it meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH standards.
- Plush Dual Density Footbed with Airthotic Heel Clip - This patent-pending, plush, dual-density footbed provides superior cushioning, underfoot venting for maximum airflow and Airthotic heel clip for support.
- 90º heel - Added safety for boots used on steep terrain, climbing in and out of equipment, and use with certain tools.