A versatile low hiker designed for the modern trail, the Ridgeview Low has been crafted with waterproof leather, a breathable mesh upper and durable traction for multi-day treks. Engineered with a waterproof bootie to seal out the elements and foot stabilizing shank, this low-profile hiker is finished with a Vibram® Mega Grip outsole that performs well on both wet and dry terrain.
- Teva Rapid Proof bootie construction employs a breathable, waterproof membrane and waterproof materials for the ultimate protection from deep puddles, heavy rain, and snow
- 50% Made from recycled polyester mesh upper keeps your feet cool and comfortable, Retro color-blocked upper
- 100% Made from recycled polyester waffle knit lining
- Lace-up entry allows you customize your fit
- A responsive PU footbed cushions your foot and puts a spring in your step