Warm and soft deerskin glove with knitted cuff. This glove is insulated with Swisswool and has a soft lining in merino wool.
- Deerskin White tailed deer from North America gives a supple and isolating leather with a beautiful grain texture.
- Swisswool Swisswool is made from 88% wool from Swiss wool . The other 12% is corn starch used to give the wool anti-felting properties.
- Merino Wool The wool from merino sheep has a very fine fibre strucutre which gives a soft and comfortable feeling.
- Elastic helps the glove to stay in place and protects against cold air.
- Half Piqué The leather is overlapped on the backhand and sewn with one millimeter seam allowance. The palm has inseam which gives the glove a neat look.