A soft and supple deerskin glove with boa fleece lining.
- Deerskin White tailed deer from North America gives a supple and isolating leather with a beautiful grain texture.
- Fleece A rugged material that traps air, made of polyamide or polyester. Retains heat well, carries away moisture and dries out quickly.
- Fiberfill An insulating material made from polyester fiber.
- Elastic helps the glove to stay in place and protects against cold air.
- Half Piqué The leather is overlapped on the backhand and sewn with one millimeter seam allowance. The palm has inseam which gives the glove a neat look.