Danner Women's Explorer 650 5 in. Boot
The Explorer 650 combines Danner heritage with the latest performance features. The result is a lightweight, agile hiker. The Vibram SPE midsole provides a durable, cushioning platform and the Vibram Megagrip outsole technology offers best-in-class traction for multiple types of terrain.
- Suede & Nylon Upper - Suede leather and abrasion-resistant nylon work together to create a super durable, comfortable upper.
- Danner Dry - 100% waterproof barrier allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long.
- Removable OrthoLite Footbed - Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- Vibram SPE Midsole - This rubberized EVA midsole maintains the same cushioning properties as traditional EVA, but is more durable and won't break down as easily. This technology enhances rebound, comfort and support.
- Vibram Escape Outsole - Custom outsole for our Explorer 650 features self-adapting lugs and specially formulated Megagrip compound, this outsole provides incredible grip on both wet and dry surfaces.
- How It Fits - Designed for versatility, the DPDX has a low profile for everyday wear. Whether on the trail or urban exploring, this last was built to offer enough room for comfort while maintaining a sleek profile. Ortholite footbed included.