The USA-made Sierra is a versatile, three-season boot for the hunter who pursues a variety of game. The Vibram 1276 Sierra outsole tracks steadily over diverse terrain. GORE-TEX waterproof breathable lining and 200 grams of Thinsulate Insulation keep feet dry and warm, while the full-grain leather and Cordura upper combine with Danner's famous stitchdown construction for outstanding durability and stability underfoot.
- Full-Grain Leather & Cordura Upper - Known for its resistance to abrasions, tears and scuffs, we combined Cordura Denier nylon with our full-grain leather to create an incredibly strong and durable upper.
- GORE-TEX (GTX) - 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- 200G Thinsulate Insulation - High-performance insulation that keeps you warm in the snow and rain without weighing you down.
- Vibram 1276 Sierra Outsole - Lightweight comfort with superb shock absorption, this outsole uses a rubber compound that guarantees great traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces.
- Women's Sizing - This boot is available in men's and women's sizing, please ensure that you've selected the correct width for your needs.
- Stitchdown Construction - Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, our legendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot. Many of our stitchdown boots can be recrafted.