Danner Men's Danner Light II 6 in. Boot
The Danner Light II is USA made, classically designed, and packed with features. A nubuck leather and 1000 Denier nylon upper combined with Danner's stitchdown construction, offer unparalleled durability and stability. The waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX lining keeps feet dry, and the Vibram Kletterlift outsole provides lightweight comfort, superb shock absorption, and great traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces.
- Nubuck Leather & 1000 Denier Nylon Upper - For superior abrasion- and scuff-resistance, we use full grain nubuck leather combined with lightweight, breathable Denier nylon. This combination offers some of the best protection in cold and wet environments.
- GORE-TEX (GTX) - 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- Danner Airthotic - This molded polyurethane instep cups the heel and supports the arch of the foot. Its half-length shape includes perforations to help air flow within your boots.
- Vibram Kletterlift Outsole - Specifically designed for comfort and durability; the heel provides superb shock absorption and the rubber compound guarantees great traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces.
- Women's Sizing - This boot is available in men's and women's sizing, please ensure that you've selected the correct width for your needs.
- Stitchdown Construction - Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, our legendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot. Many of our stitchdown boots can be recrafted.