The Tramline 917 strikes the perfect balance of street style and trusted Danner functionality. Based on the classic Danner Mountain Light boot pattern, the Tramline 917 features lace-to-toe design and a durable 4.5” full-grain leather upper. The exclusive Vibram 917 outsole boasts XS Trek rubber for additional traction in wet conditions, and the Vibram SPE midsole enhances rebound, comfort and support underfoot. To top it off, your feet will remain dry and comfortable on your next urban adventure with the added protection of waterproof, GORE-TEX liners.
- 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- This rubberized EVA midsole maintains the same cushioning properties as traditional EVA, but is more durable and won’t break down as easily. This technology enhances rebound, comfort and support.
- Exclusive outsole for Danner featuring XS Trek rubber compound for an optimal balance of durability and traction in wet conditions on the trail or city streets.
- Combines our traditional stitchdown technique with cup sole construction that allows the boot to keep a wider platform while eliminating the need for a buffed sidewall. This gives our sneaker boots a modern aesthetic and lightweight, flexible finish.