Created with the help of two career Army officers from Fort Lewis, Washington, the USA-made Fort Lewis is FORSCOM approved and loaded with all the features a warrior or law enforcement professional needs. A cushioning Vibram Kletterlift outsole fights fatigue on long marches and is made of a specialized dry ice compound to remain flexible in extreme cold environments and aid in slip resistance. The full-grain leather upper and GORE-TEX lining keeps the boot waterproof. Danner's famous stitchdown construction gives a more stable platform underfoot and superior durability.
- Full-Grain Polishable Leather Upper - Made from a smooth, full-grain leather, this strong and durable upper is completely polishable.
- GORE-TEX (GTX) - 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- FORSCOM Approved - Approved for wear by the U.S. Army Forces Command.
- Vibram Kletterlift Outsole - Specifically designed for comfort and durability; the heel provides superb shock absorption and the rubber compound guarantees great traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces.
- Women's Sizing - This boot is available in men's and women's sizing, please ensure that you've selected the correct width for your needs.
- Stitchdown Construction - Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, our legendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot. Many of our stitchdown boots can be recrafted.