We wanted to give wildland firefighters and smokejumpers the toughest, safest, most comfortable boot that human hands could build. To make it happen, we used Vibram Fire Logger outsoles, special Nomex stitching, and fire-retardant leather. We put these pieces together in a boot that was designed for exceptional comfort, fit, and durability.
- Flashpoint Leather - Fire, puncture, and water-resistant 8oz. leather.
- Nomex Stitching - Fire-resistant, triple stitched for superior endurance.
- 90º heel - Added safety for boots used on steep terrain, climbing in and out of equipment, and use with certain tools.
- Vibram 360 degree Fire Logger outsole - Designed for fire and abrasion resistance with substantial edging and superior traction.
- Women's Sizing - This boot is available in men's and women's sizing, please ensure that you've selected the correct width for your needs.
- Stitchdown Construction - Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, our legendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot. Many of our stitchdown boots can be recrafted.