The reality is job sites are brutal on boots. We knew the Trakwelt had to be built to take on the abuse of the harshest sites; day after day, job after job. Constructed with a beefy Goodyear Welt that creates a stable bond between the sole and upper, the Trakwelt is designed for long-lasting durability.
- Our top-grain leather is sanded on the outside to give it a slight nap with a velvet-like feel. This leather upper is extremely durable, while offering a shorter and more comfortable break-in period.
- 100% waterproof barrier allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long.
- For added durability, we've added a scuff-proof toe cap to the area that shows the most wear.
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2892-11 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
- With integrated polypropylene board to provide support underneath the entire length of the foot.