A great all-purpose work boot, the Rain Forest GTX boot is lined in GORE-TEX for breathable, waterproof protection and features full-grain leather for rugged durability. Stitchdown construction means a wider platform for greater stability, and angled lugs in the outsole provide substantial support whether ascending or descending. Center lugs deliver maximum traction on wet and dry surfaces.
- Full-Grain Leather Upper - To ensure its quality, we put our leather through six different tests before making our selection. Our full-grain leathers are the strongest and most durable form of leather.
- GORE-TEX (GTX) - 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- Triple Stitched - Hyper-strong thread is used to triple stitch our toughest boots.
- Electrical Hazard (EH) Protection - Meets or exceeds ASTM F2892-11 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
- Vibram 132 Montagna Outsole - Using a premium, work specific compound, this outsole is more stable underfoot. The durable, deep-lugged rubber provides unparalleled traction in any work environment.
- Stitchdown Construction - Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, our legendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot. Many of our stitchdown boots can be recrafted.