We’ve updated this model with metal lacing hardware that now goes closer to the toe for a more precise fit, resulting in an even more versatile style that bridges the gap between traditional hiking and fitness models. It’s ideal for those who want a supportive leather hiking boot in a very lightweight and easy-flexing design. Glove leather lining makes it a great choice for hiking in warm, dry climates.
- Upper: Nubuck/Split Leather
- Lining: Glove Leather /Textile (in forefoot)
- Insole: ATC
- Midsole: Double Injection DynaPU
- Outsole: LOWA Multi Trac II
- Weight: 515 g/Single Shoe
- County of Origin: Slovakia