Danner Men's Crater Rim 6 in. Boot
Winner of Outside Magazine's 2012 Gear of the Year Trail Shoe category. Handcrafted in Portland, Oregon, the Crater Rim features a durable waterproof nubuck leather upper, a 360-degree abrasion-resistant Vibram rubber rand, a lace-to-toe design for a secure fit, a proven waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX liner and a Vibram Bifida outsole which provides superior traction in rugged ascending and descending terrain.
- Nubuck Leather Upper - Our top-grain leather is sanded on the outside to give it a slight nap with a velvet-like feel. This leather upper is extremely durable, while offering a shorter and more comfortable break-in period.
- GORE-TEX (GTX) - 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- Abrasion Resistant Fully Wrapping Rand - An extra thick and tall rubber rand wraps the entire boot in 360° of protection for added abrasion resistance and durability in steep and rough terrain.
- Vibram Bifida Outsole - Provides superior traction in rugged environments.
- How It Fits - The 610 is our most universal last and can be worn by all foot shapes and sizes. It provides a snug fit through the heel while allowing ample toe room for most versatile fit. This allows more support and side-to-side movement.